- Family Trees
- Dongeradeel (view) (launch FTE)
- people: 53857
- Friesland (view) (launch FTE)
- people: 78761
- Groningen (view) (launch FTE)
- people: 33017
- Holland (view) (launch FTE)
- people: 27608
- Nobility (view) (launch FTE)
- people: 4865
- Overijssel (view) (launch FTE)
- people: 50762
- Panhuijzen (view) (launch FTE)
- people: 30
- Randolph (view) (launch FTE)
- people: 4378
- rpostma (view) (launch FTE)
- people: 3121
- temp (view) (launch FTE)
- people: 91
- User pages
I started my genealogical research at the age of 16. In the meantime I do have a database with over 382'000 people (including living) mostly from the Netherlands.
Living in Switzerland since 1969, I have also searched the
Luginbühl family, the Swiss ancestry of my wife. All based in Canton Berne.
My activity within the WeRelate environment is about the following families from the Netherlands:
- Bügel, Originally from Ostfriesland, since early 19th century in Groningen, Netherlands.
- Duyst, Maria Duyst, born about 1530, died 18 February 1606, Delft, Netherlands. She is the founder of the 'Pieuse Fonds van Maria Duyst' in 1585. The purpose of this foundation is the financial support of her descendants in poorer circumstances.
- Hoekstra, descendants of Bocke Rienks & Jouck Lieuwes
- ten Hoor, farmers from Oldeberkoop, spread over the Netherlands with a huge descendancy in the United States. All people called Ten Hoor make just one family.
- Jansen, farmers in Gramsbergen, in the northeastern part of Overijssel.
- De Lange, from the 'Land van Vollenhove'
- Mullender, descendants of Jan Engberts a soldier who came from Zwolle, Overijssel and settled in Dokkum, Friesland.
- Schregardus, descendants of Henricus Schregardus (abt 1636-1702). All people called Schregardus will find here their roots
- de Vries, from Oudwoude/Westergeest in Kollumerland & Nieuw-Kruisland, Friesland, the Netherlands.
I started a database with the people married in Oostdongeradeel as from the beginning of the Burgerlijke Stand in 1811. In this database are the parents also included. I plan to add Westdongeradeel and Dokkum also, which makes Dongeradeel complete. Any support is very welcome. The years 1811-1860 and 1923 of Oostdongeradeel are completed.