Wealdstone was historically a chapelry of the parish of Harrow. It became a parish in its own right in 1894, when it was also made an Urban District. Wealdstone was abolished in 1934 (both the parish and the Urban District), becoming part of Harrow Urban District. Harrow Urban District was made a Municipal Borough in 1954 and became the London Borough of Harrow in 1965.
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Wealdstone is a largely working-class and recent immigrant district in the London Borough of Harrow, north west London.