|Alt names||Greenford-Parva||source: Family History Library Catalog|
|Perrivale||source: Family History Library Catalog|
|Little Greenford||source: Vision of Britain|
|Located in||Middlesex, England|
|Also located in||Greater London, England (1965 - present)|
|See also||Greenford, Middlesex, England||another parish making up Greenford Urban District 1894-1926|
|West Twyford, Middlesex, England||another parish making up Greenford Urban District 1894-1926|
|Ealing, Middlesex, England||municipal borough which the urban district joined in 1926|
|Ealing (London Borough), Greater London, England||London Borough into which the municipal borough was transferred in 1965|
- source: Family History Library Catalog
Perivale (also known as Little Greenford) is one of the ancient parishes of Middlesex. In 1894 it became part of Greenford Urban District, along with the neighbouring parishes of Greenford and West Twyford. Greenford Urban District was abolished in 1926, being incorporated into Ealing Municipal Borough, which in turn was abolished in 1965, becoming part of the London Borough of Ealing in Greater London.
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Perivale is a small suburb in the London Borough of Ealing, west of Charing Cross, central London. Landmarks in the suburb include the large Art Deco Hoover Building, as well as St Mary's Church (C:12th century), the River Brent and Perivale Wood Local Nature Reserve run by the Selborne Society.