Inglesham is a small village and civil parish in the Borough of Swindon, Wiltshire, England. The village is just off the A361 road about 1 mile (1.6 km) south-west of Lechlade in Gloucestershire. Most of the population lives in the hamlet of Upper Inglesham, which is on the main road about 1.3 miles (2 km) south of Inglesham itself.
The parish forms the extreme northeast corner of the Borough of Swindon and County of Wiltshire, and is bounded to the west and north by the River Thames (which also forms the county boundary with Gloucestershire), and to the east by the county boundary with Oxfordshire (This part of Oxfordshire was in Berkshire until the 1974 boundary changes). The River Cole forms part of the eastern boundary.
Until 1844 a section of the parish of Inglesham was in Berkshire, hence its link to the Faringdon Hundred.