Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands. Doop-, Trouw- en Begraafboeken
- I am a genealogist with over 10 years' experience researching both in the United States and the Netherlands.
- I specialize in the provinces of Groningen & Drenthe, Netherlands and the Dutch settlement areas of Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, and Massachusetts.
- In addition to my research skills, I am an experienced project manager and Database Administrator and speak Dutch, English, German, Frisian and Gronings.
- My roots are in the 3 Northern Provinces of the Netherlands:(Friesland, Groningen, Drenthe) and in Germany (Nord Rhein Westphalen & Ost Friesland)
- I'm always working on several projects and solving "puzzles" at the same time, On some of them and on Whitinsville I work together with Jennifer
Watch my "PROJECT PAGE" for a complete overview of my projects
What's in a name: ROORDA (my Great-Grandmother was a Roorda)
- Groningen, Friesland & Drenthe Genealogy on Facebook
- Friesland, Groningen & Drenthe Genealogy on Facebook
- Emigrants from Friesland, Groningen and Drenthe/GRONINGEN
- Emigrants from Friesland, Groningen and Drenthe/Drenthe
- www.henksmidtman.nl, my personal website
- www.graftombe.nl/Westerlee, Photographed last summer
- Me on Facebook
- Me on Google+
- * Hendrik Koopman
- * Drowning at Lake Calumet
- * Grandparents of Golfplayer Kevin Streelman
- * Famous Baseballplayer of Dutch descent: Fred Luderus
- * Hendrik Meijer Founder of Meijers
- * Klaas Wildeboer from Oude Pekela, Dutch Minister who died before migration. His wife & children came with Albertus van Raalte on the Dank Caasliest