- New article: Roorda (an attempt to bring a "line"in all) the Roorda-genealogies
- I am a genealogist with over 10 years' experience researching both in the United States and the Netherlands.
- specialized in the provinces of Groningen & Drenthe, Netherlands and the Dutch settlement areas of Michigan, Illinois, Iowa, and Massachusetts.
- In addition to my research skills, I am an experienced project manager and Database Administrator and speak Dutch, English, German, Frisian and Gronings.
- I'm always working on several projects and solving "puzzles" at the same time, On some of them, f.i. Frisian emigrants and on Whitinsville I work together with Jennifer
Watch my "PROJECT PAGE" for a complete overview of my projects
- What's in a name: ROORDA (my Great-Grandmother was a Roorda)