Whiteparish is a village and civil parish about southeast of Salisbury in Wiltshire, England. The village is about from the county boundary with Hampshire. The United Kingdom Census 2010/2011 census recorded a parish population of 2918.
Whiteparish All Saints Primary school accepts children from nursery to year 6. It is a small school, in the middle of Whiteparish, with approximately 150 students.
The A27 road passes through the village.
The place-name 'Whiteparish' is first attested in 1319. It was earlier recorded as 'la Whytechyrche' in 1278, and 'Album Monasterium' in 1291, which both mean 'white church'. The reference is presumably to a stone or whitewashed church.
Abbotstone House is a Grade II listed building, adjacent to the A27, in the north-western part of this village. Other major residences include Melchet Park, Cowesfield House, Broxmore House, and Brickworth. Brickworth is an old modernized mansion, which was long the seat of the Eyres; it now belongs to Earl Nelson. Earl Nelson is lord of the manor.