|Alt names||Blochelei||source: Domesday Book (1985) p 111|
|Located in||Gloucestershire, England|
- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Blockley is a village and civil parish in the Cotswold district of Gloucestershire, England, about northwest of Moreton-in-Marsh. Until 1931 Blockley was an exclave of Worcestershire.
The civil parish includes the hamlets of Draycott, Paxford and Aston Magna, and the deserted hamlets of Northwick and Upper Ditchford.
Blockley village is on Blockley Brook, a tributary of Knee Brook. Knee Brook forms the northeastern boundary of the parish and is a tributary of the River Stour.