Studham is a village and civil parish now in the county of Bedfordshire, England. In the census of 2001 it had a population of 1,127. The parish bounds are the Buckinghamshire border on the south and the Hertfordshire border on the east. The village lies in the wooded south facing dip slope of the Chiltern Hills. The hamlet of Holywell is located to the north of Studham, and is within the civil parish.
In the Domesday Book of 1086 it was recorded as Estodham. Studham's church celebrated its millennium in 1997.
The ancient parish of Studham straddled the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire border. In 1894 under the Local Government Act 1894, the parish was partitioned into two parts, one on each side of the county border. They were re-united as a single parish, when part was transferred from Hertfordshire to Bedfordshire, in 1897.
The village still retains substantial common land that was not lost as a result of the Inclosure Acts. Barwythe Hall is a house and former manor in the parish of Studham, Bedfordshire.