Studham is a village and civil parish in the county of Bedfordshire. It has a population of 1,127. The parish bounds to the south of the Buckinghamshire border, and to the east is the Hertfordshire border. The village lies in the wooded south facing dip slope of the Chiltern Hills. The hamlet of Holywell is located to the north of Studham, and forms part of the same civil parish.
The ancient parish of Studham straddled the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire border. In 1894 under the Local Government Act 1894, the parish was partitioned into two parts, one on each side of the county border. They were re-united as a single parish, when part was transferred from Hertfordshire to Bedfordshire, in 1897.
The village currently has two pubs, the older of which, The Bell, dates till before the English Civil War. In the early 20th century, work to make safe the old well in the pub garden revealed discarded or hidden civil war weapons.