Allington is a village and civil parish in Dorset, England, north-west from the town of Bridport, with which it is physically contiguous; much of Allington lies within Bridport parish. In the 2011 census Allington civil parish had 371 dwellings, 339 households and a population of 766.
Allington Hill is an Iron Age hill fort rising to 300 feet (90m) above the village, now managed by the Woodland Trust. The hill is characteristic of the Upper Greensand hills and ridges found in the Marshwood and Powerstock Vales National Character Area.
The parish church at North Allington, dedicated to St Swithun, was designed by Charles Wallis of Dorchester and built in 1826-27, and is a Grade II* listed building. It is in classical style, and is unusual for the survival of a high proportion of the original internal fittings, including the pews, gallery, a pulpit (of two originally present) and glazing.