d.6 September 1823
- H. Patrick Haysabt 1771 - 1823
- W. Jean Brownbef 1784 -
m. abt. 25 January 1802
Facts and Events
Patrick Hays was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Records in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Page 234.--18th December, 1795. William Mitchell's estate appraised by James Moffett, Jacob Bowngarner, Patrick Hays.
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond - 1799--January 8, John Moffett, Jr., and Patrick Hays, surety. John Moffett, Jr., and Sally Hays, sister to Patrick Hays, and of age.
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond - 1802--January 25, Patrick Hayes and William Brown, surety. Patrick Hayes and Jane Brown, daughter of above William Brown.
- Page 278.--19th April, 1809. William Brown, Sr.'s, will--To wife, Jean; son, Thomas; grandson, John Brown, son to Thomas; son, Samuel, and his son, William; son, John (infirm); son, William, and his son, William (under 18); daughter, Jean Hays, wife to Patrick Hays; daughter, Mary Mitchell, wife to James Mitchell, Jr.; youngest son, Robert (tract called Cross Keys tract); five sons. Executors, son Robert and son-in-law Pat. Hays. Teste: James Asten, John Asten, Sr. and Jr. Proved, 26th June, 1809. Executors qualify.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 International Genealogical Index. (LDS Church, 1999-2005).