John Wilson, of Jackson River, Augusta County, VA
m. bef. 1722
- William Wilson, of the Jackson River and Bullpasture, Augusta County, VA1722 - 1810
- Sarah 'Sally' Wilsonabt 1724/25 -
- Agnes Sarah Wilson1728 -
- Lt. Col. George Wilson, of Hampshire and Augusta County, VA1729 - 1777
- John Wilson, of Jackson River, Augusta County, VAabt 1732 - 1756
- Capt. Samuel Wilson, of the Bullpasture, Augusta County, Virginia1735 - 1774
- Elizabeth WilsonAbt 1736 -
- James Wilson1739 - 1824
- Martha Wilson1741 - 1828
- H. John Wilson, of Jackson River, Augusta County, VAabt 1732 - 1756
- W. Agnes McClanahanABT 1735 -
m. est. 1752-1755
Facts and Events
John Wilson was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
John Wilson Killed in Indian Attack in Augusta County, VA
John Wilson was killed in the Indian Attacks of 1755-1758 in Augusta County, VA.
Records of John Wilson in Augusta County, VA
- MAY 20, 1752 (242) New commission to: James Patton, Thos. Lewis, Wm. Jameson,* James Lockhart,* Benj. Borden,* John Lewis,* Robt. Cunningham,* Andrew Lewis, Erwin Patterson, Richd. Woods, Peter Sholl, John Wilson, David Stewart, Ro. McClenachan,* John Mathews.* (Those marked (*) qualified.
- MARCH 22, 1753. (419) Conrad Harness, qualified Lieut. of Foot; John Wilton (Wilson?), qualified Capn. Troop of Horse
- NOVEMBER 18, 1757 (46) Agnes, widow of John Wilson, renounces all claims under her husband's will and admn. granted her.
Note: John Wilson was a brother to George, Samuel and William Wilson of Doe Hill, Virginia.
Help fund new features!