"Watching" does not equal "Approval" [27 April 2011]
When I "watch" something, it's just as likely to be because I don't approve of it at all, and I want to keep an eye on what's going on. --MikeTalk 08:09, 27 April 2011 (EDT)
- Great point. I like using the number of watchers as a proxy for the number of voters, because it avoids my having to do more mucking around in the database, but like you say, not everyone watching the discussion will want to vote for the change. How about if I tell people who want to watch but not vote to add their names to a "Neutral" section?--Dallan 11:11, 28 April 2011 (EDT)
Commenting on suggestions [15 November 2011]
A Suggestion should be like a Topic so people can comment/discuss it in the normal way. There should be an Add Comment option and also an Edit option for each suggestion - not just the generic text edit.
I have comments on some of the suggestions but not obvious how to discuss them.--Jhamstra 11:27, 15 November 2011 (EST)
- Each suggestion is a wiki page. Click on the suggestion you want to comment on. You can either "Edit" the suggestion page and add your comment below the original suggestion, which is what most people do, or you could click on the suggestion's talk page and click "Add comment". I encourage you (and everyone) to comment on the suggestions.--Dallan 11:37, 15 November 2011 (EST)
Rejected suggestions [5 June 2012]
Is it worth having a system for removing 'rejected' suggestions? I'm thinking of something like WeRelate:Suggestions/Increase person limit which seems not to have support from the comments. AndrewRT 17:42, 27 May 2012 (EDT)
- Yes, but with a notification of rejected requests to all watchers. Sometimes we don't always have the time to reply to suggestions.--Beth 22:24, 27 May 2012 (EDT)
- Good idea. On Saturday I'll go through all of the suggestions, archive the ones that have already been implemented (add them to WeRelate:Suggestions/archive), and reject the ones that don't have good support (I'll create a WeRelate:Suggestions/rejected page).
folding text [6 mei 2013]
Question, can easily be placed folding template? (The width should be adjusted)
I like to add the short text of the source in the lemma, but beautiful is not. One solution is to folding template. Person:Jakob Bos (3)
- Information here will not show until you click the "show" button. It's then hidden by collapsing the section when you press "hide" button. Template:Show wikipedia"
I tried to post here but could not. Even with no change.Template:Show, Template:Uitklappen, Template:Showtext, Template:Uitklaptekst, groet Lidewij 07:48, 12 April 2013 (EDT)
???--Lidewij 05:59, 6 May 2013 (EDT)