Zeal Monachorum (Latin translation Cell of the Monks) is a village and civil parish in the Mid Devon district of Devon, England, about north-west of Exeter, situated on the River Yeo. According to the 2001 census it had a population of 398.
The parish of Zeal Monachorum covers an area of almost 3,400 acres (1370 hectares) at a height of 280 - above sea level (85 – 195 metres). It lies at the centre of Devon, situated between the A3072 Okehampton to Crediton road on the south and the B3220 Torrington to Morchard Road on the north, about halfway between Crediton and Okehampton. The village itself is on the south-facing hillside of the Yeo valley looking towards Dartmoor.
The civil parish includes a number of hamlets such as East Leigh, Leigh Cross and Waie.
A mile to the south-west of the village is Reeve Castle, a large romantic turreted house dated 1900 and restored from a ruinous state in the late twentieth century.