Towednack (Cornish: Tewydnek) is a village and civil parish in western Cornwall, England. The parish is bounded by those of Zennor in the west, Gulval in the south, Ludgvan in the east and St. Ives in the north. The village is about two miles (3 km) from St. Ives and six miles (10 km) from Penzance.
Towednack was part of the West Penwith Rural District from 1894 until 1974.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.