St Dominick (Cornish: Sen Domynek) is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England. The village is situated 2 1⁄2 miles (4.0 km) east of Callington and five miles (8 km) north of Saltash. The population of the parish was 833 in the 2001 census.
"St Dominick" is the historic spelling but this is gradually changing to drop the letter 'k'. It is still spelt with the 'k' on Ordnance Survey mapping but Cornwall Council spells the parish name without the 'k'.
The ecclesiastical parish is named after a female saint, St Dominica, and is in the Deanery and Hundred of East. Historic birth and death registers are in Liskeard and marriage registers are in St. Germans.
The parish church is dedicated to St Dominica and has two aisles. The south aisle is the earlier of the two; the tower (of the 13th century) is of an unusual design.
As well as the church town the parish settlements include Burraton, Bohetheric (also known as Etheric), and Halton Quay. A National Trust house, Cotehele, lies north of St Dominic.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.