Northolt is one of the ancient parishes of Middlesex. In 1894 it became part of the Uxbridge Rural District. In 1928 the parish was abolished, being absorbed into the Ealing Municipal Borough, which in turn became part of the London Borough of Ealing in 1965.
Northolt is a town in north west London, England, west-northwest of Charing Cross and within the London Borough of Ealing, England. Essentially a suburban development, a feature is the Grand Union Canal, as is the A 40 road and a history of pony racing.