Heversham is a small village and civil parish in the South Lakeland district of Cumbria, England. It has a variety of recreational facilities, including a fully functioning outdoor activities centre, tennis courts, bowling green and a playground. There are also rugby, football and hockey fields, as well as a cricket ground and pavilion.
The village is also known for its educational prowess, with an award winning primary school and one of the finest 6th form colleges in the region, with attendants from all over the world. It is situated in a scenic area of the country, with such highlights as Heversham Head.
Among buildings of interest in Heversham are St Peter's Church, an ornate place of worship, dating from the 8th Century. There is also one public house, referred to by the locals as the "Bluebell", though it is officially unnamed.
Heversham Grammar School existed for more than 370 years from 1612 until 1984, when it amalgamated with the comprehensive school in Milnthorpe to become the boarding house and 6th form college of Dallam School. The current headteacher of the combined school is William Bancroft.