Eynsford is a village and civil parish which since 1974 has been located in the Sevenoaks District of Kent, England. It is located south east of Swanley. The parish was part of Axstane Hundred and later Dartford Rural District.
The parish, including its farmland and woods, occupies the northernmost half of the triangle formed by three motorways in west Kent, barring its very northernmost part which is Farningham.
The south of the present parish was the parish of Lullingstone until 1955 when it was merged with Eynsford. Much of Lullingstone was owned for many centuries by the large, late medieval Lullingstone Castle (built just before 1500), whereas other parts of the parish were owned by charity-run Eynsford Castle, which is older. Well before the founding of the Kingdom of England, Lullingstone Roman villa was founded in this part of the parish.