Cromartyshire was a county in the Highlands of Scotland, comprising the medieval "old shire" around the county town of Cromarty and 22 "detached parts", scattered exclaves transferred from Ross-shire in the late 17th century. The largest part, six times the size of the old shire, was Coigach, northwest from Ullapool. In 1890, Cromartyshire was merged with Ross-shire into Ross and Cromarty.
It is worthwhile to inspect the map on the Wikipedia page, Cromartyshire. Cromarty was made up of so many detached parts it is difficult to establish co-ordinates for a map.