Brandon Parva is a small village near East Dereham and Norwich in Norfolk, England. It became part of the civil parish of Runhall in 1935 and had an approximate population of 30 in March 2011. In 1871 it had a population of 208. (Source: A Vision of Britain through Time)
It is a separated village which consists of Brandon Parva near the church and Upper Brandon Parva further up the road with scattered housing.
The village of Barnham-Broome is within walking distance.