Bowsden is a village and civil parish in Northumberland, England. It is located about 6 miles (10 km) to the south of Berwick upon Tweed, inland from the North Sea coast at Lindisfarne, and had a population of 157 at the UK census of 201, rising to 178 at the 2011 UK census.
Bowsden was formed in 1955 from 3,500 acres of the parish of Lowick. From then until 1974 it was part of Glendale Rural District. In 1974 rural districts were abolished and Bowsden became part of the Berwick upon Tweed District until 2009 when Northumberland became a unitary authority.