Boothby Graffoe is a village and civil parish in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated approximately south from the city and county town of Lincoln, and on the A607 Ermine Street Roman road.
Boothby Graffoe Grade II listed Anglican parish church is dedicated to St Andrew The church was re-built in 1842. According to the parish registers of Wellingore, Boothby Graffoe's original church was destroyed by a hurricane in 1666.
To the west of the village lies the earthwork remains of Somerton Castle.