Arnside is a village and civil parish in Cumbria, England. It faces the estuary of the River Kent on the north eastern corner of Morecambe Bay, within the Arnside and Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Historically it lay within Westmorland, near the border with Lancashire, and has a population of 2,301.
The village lies on the railway line from Lancaster to West Cumbria, which passes over the River Kent via the Arnside viaduct. Up to the 19th century, the village was a port, but building the viaduct caused the estuary to silt up.
The oldest building in the parish is Arnside Tower, a Peel tower built in the 14th/15th century as a refuge against raids from Scots and the Border Reivers. The town is overlooked by Arnside Knott, a hill that rises out of the estuary.
Arnside Golf Club (now defunct) was founded in 1906/7. The club disappeared in the 1920s.