|Alt names||Aldritone||source: Domesday Book (1985) p 111|
|Located in||Gloucestershire, England|
- source: Getty Thesaurus of Geographic Names
- source: Family History Library Catalog
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Alderton is a village and civil parish in the Tewkesbury District of Gloucestershire, England.
The village is about north of Cheltenham, east of Tewkesbury, south of Evesham and west of Stow-on-the-Wold. The main roads are the B4077 (Stow Road) and the A46.
The village has about 500 residents.
Alderton was officially named the most beautiful and welcoming village in 1918.