d.2 Feb 1940
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 1173230; Certificate 1000027
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War : Grave Registration.
- ↑ Allen, John C. Roster of soldiers, sailors and marines of the War of 1812, the Mexican War, and the War of the Rebellion..: residing in Nebraska, June 1, 1891. (Lincoln, Nebraska: State Journal, 1892), 261.