Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- 2nd Lieutenant, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 4 November 1862
- Promoted from Regt. Quartermaster 14 November 1863
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Also in Company I, 18th Ohio Volunteer Infantry and Company E, 87th Ohio Volunteer InfantryS2
- Application 702710; Certificate 462949
- Widow's Pension: Application 1116706, Certificate 853151
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).