Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 19 October 1864
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Also served in Company E, 149th Ohio Infantry and Company A, 18th Ohio Infantry S2
- Application 904659; Certificate 958528
- Widow's Pension: Application 1149571, Certificate 883829
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States).
Help fund new features!