m. 4 February 1749
- John Sebastian Stone1752 - 1805
- Peter Stone1760 - 1838
Facts and Events
Sebastian Stone was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Early Land Acquisition in Augusta County, VA
Acquisition of Land from Chalkley's:
- Page 182.--21st March, 1780. Jacob Trace, of Hampshire, to Bastain Stone, on head of South Branch of Potomac, patented to said Jacob, 5th July, 1774. Teste: James Dyer, Henry Flersher.
Records in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley's: [unless otherwise listed]
- Vol. 2 - Delinquents, Augusta County Levy for 1779: Sebastine Stone, gone.
- Page 527.--5th March, 1786. Barnard Lance's will--To wife, Mary; to son, George, infant; to son, Joseph, tract adjoining Cunningham; to son, Cunrade; to daughter, Elizabeth, 98 acres she now lives on; to daughter, Mary, 98 acres adjoining above; to Martain Life, the place he lives on, 150 acres; to Conrad Buck, 150 acres; to daughters, Margaret, Amy, Chreestiania. Executors, wife and son Joseph. Teste: Henry Slusher, Sebastian Stone, John Crewger. Proved, 20th June, 1786, by Stone and Flesher. Executors qualify.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ancestry.com/Ancestry Family Trees: Public Members Trees.
Help fund new features!