Facts and Events
Peter Zirkle was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Acquisition of Land in Virginia
- Circle, Peter, 1777, Dunmore County, Virginia
- Survey by John Hough, Land Grant 25 Jun 1777
- PETER CIRCLE of Dunmore Co., VA, 78 acres in Dunmore Co., VA "... on the South side of HOLMAN's Creek ... in a Line of PHILIP HARPINE & Corner to THOMAS MOOR ... a Line of WILLIAM McCLAIN ...a Line of THOMAS HOLMAN ..." [Source: Virginia Northern Neck Grants Q, p. 157].
- Circle, Peter - Will probate Oct. 1818.
- Names wife, Fanny, and children: Andrew, Mathias, Emanuel, Lewis, John, Peter and sons-in-law Peorge [sic, s/b George?] Knisley, Jacob Knisley, Isaac France, John Nicenger, and Christley Fisher.
- [Source: Early Marriages, Wills and some Revolutionary War Records, Botetourt County, Virginia, Compiled by Anne Lowry Worrell, pg. 54].
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Alice Lawrence. Keplinger GED Lawrence. (GED File, Downloaded November 27, 2004).
- ↑ Roger Bartlett. Keplinger GED Bartlett. (GED File, Downloaded November 27, 2004).