d.aft 5 Dec 1879
Facts and Events
||aft 5 Dec 1879
Civil War Service
- Corporal, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 22 June 1863
- Appointed Corporal 1 April 1864
- Mustered out 25 July 1865
- Also served in Company G, 60th Ohio Volunteer Infantry S2
- Application 328693; Certificate 388418
- Widow's Pension: Application 902801, Certificate 671054
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
Help fund new features!