d.aft 2 Apr 1880
Facts and Events
||aft 2 Apr 1880
Civil War Service
- Private, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 9 August 1862
- Appointed Corporal 10 October 1863
- Reduced in rank 1 April 1864
- Mustered out 20 June 1865 at Knoxville, Tennessee
- Application 359490; Certificate 237600
- Widow's Pension: Application 495721, no certificate number listed (an indication that the application was not approved)
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ Date of death based upon date of veteran's pension application. No date listed for widow's pension application.
Help fund new features!