Facts and Events
||John S. Soule
||9 Dec 1917
||National Home For Disabled Volunteer Soldiers, Dayton, Montgomery, Ohio, United States
||National Home For Disabled Volunteer Soldiers Cemetery, Dayton, Montgomery, Ohio, United StatesSection 2, Row 9, Site 44
Civil War Service
- Application 14193; Certificate 902853
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States).
- ↑ United States Department of Veterans Affairs. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
Help fund new features!