John W. Dunham
Facts and Events
||John W. Dunham
Civil War Service
- Private, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 14 August 1862
- Mustered out 23 May 1865 at Cincinnati, Ohio by order of War Department, for gunshot wounds received 10 January 1864 [sic]
- Application 97683; Certificate 58746
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).