m. 11 Jan 1825
- Jesse M. Jones1838 - 1924
Facts and Events
||Jesse M. Jones
||3 Aug 1838
||Clarksburg, Ross, Ohio, United States
||Deerfield, Ross, Ohio, United States
||28 Dec 1924
||Bainbridge, Ross, Ohio, United States
||Browns Chapel Cemetery, Ross, Ohio, United States
Civil War Service
- Private, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 10 June 1863
- Mustered out with company 25 July 1865
- Also served in Company A, 27th OVI and Company G, 37th US Infantry S2
- Application 137323; Certificate 282622
- Widow's Pension: Application: none listed
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ohio, United States. Death Certificate. (Ohio, United States).
- ↑ Ross, Ohio, United States. 1850 U.S. Census Population Schedule, 147.