- H. Unknown Gambleest 1740-1750 -
- W. Isabella Lessleyabt 1750 - bef 1830
m. abt. 1770
Facts and Events
Isabella Lessley was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Records in Augusta County, VA
From Chalkley’s Augusta County Records:
- Page 339.--24th January, 1791. James Lesslie's estate settled by Sarah Lesslie--Isabella Gamble's dower paid at marriage before the appraisement. Dolly Woods, ditto, ditto; paid Mary Robinson, being a legacy formerly left her in the hands of the deceased.
- Augusta Co, VA, Will Book 7, Page 342.--Sarah Lesslie, Jr., in account as above; Robt. Lesslie, Jr., in account as above; James Woods, in account as above; Isabella Gamble, in account as above; Dolly Waddle, in account as above; balance due to the heirs of Dolly Waddle.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 International Genealogical Index. (LDS Church, 1999-2005).