b.18 Mar 1829
d.13 Apr 1909
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Application 471367; Certificate 908061
- Widow's Pension: Application 919557, Certificate 716393
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- Boell, Ben, and Nebraska) Holdrege Area Genealogy Club (Holdrege. Harlan County, Nebraska, cemetery book. (Kearney, Nebraska: Morris Pub., 1999).