George Walker Brake
b.20 Jun 1843
Facts and Events
Photo of George and his tombstone on FindAGrave.com
Civil War Service
- Application 935056; Certificate 720335
- Widow's Pension: Application 1122229, Certificate 860555
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Find A Grave.