Edmund W. S. Neff
d.21 Dec 1910
Facts and Events
||Edmund W. S. Neff
||21 Dec 1910
Civil War Service
- Application 1354918; Certificate 1159102
- Widow's Pension: Application 956119, Certificate 719536
Member of the Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States, 1906 S3
- Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- Aubin, Joshua Harris. Register of the Military order of the loyal legion of the United States. (Boston, Massachusetts: Commandery of the state of Massachusetts, 1906), 1906.