m. Bef 18 Oct 1424
- Anne , of York, Duchess of Exeter
- Henry , of York
- Edward IV , King of England
- Edmund , Earl of Rutland
- Elizabeth , of York, Duchess of Suffolk - 1502
- Margaret , of York - 1503
- William Plantagenet
- John Plantagenet
- George , 1st Duke of Clarence
- Thomas Plantagenet
- Richard III , King of England
- Ursula Plantagenet
Facts and Events
- the text in this section is copied from an article in Wikipedia
Edmund, Earl of Rutland (17 May 1443 – 30 December 1460) was the fifth child and second surviving son of Richard Plantagenet, 3rd Duke of York, and Cecily Neville. He was born in Rouen.
He was created Earl of Rutland by Henry VI probably some time before 1454. No record of the creation has been preserved; Edmund and his older brother Edward signed a letter to their father on 14 June 1454 as "E. Rutland" and "E. Marche".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Edmund, Earl of Rutland, in Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. (Online: Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.).