Daniel W. Ware
Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Private, Company C, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery
- Mustered in 15 August 1862
- Appointed Corporal 25 December 1862
- Reduced in rank 10 October 1863
- Mustered out 20 June 1865
- Application 851454; Certificate 610033
- Widow's Pension: Application 1682796, Certificate A-4-21-31
- ↑ Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- ↑ United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).