Facts and Events
Civil War Service
- Widow's Pension: Application 61081, Certificate 5846[8? 9?]
- Minors' Pension: Application 184247, Certificate 146994
- Card includes note: "See C O 686796, Daniel J. Wood card I 18 and K 22 Ohio Inf & C 1 Ohio H A"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Foraker, J.B; H.A. Axline; and J.S. Robinson. Official roster of the soldiers of the state of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866. (Akron [Ohio]: Werner Co., 1886-1895).
- United States. Veterans Administration. Organization index to pension files of veterans who served between 1861 and 1900- . (Washington, District of Columbia: The National Archives, 1949).
- ↑ United States Department of Veterans Affairs. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.