m. Est. 1738-1740
- Andrew CristAbt 1740 - Bef 1800
Facts and Events
Andrew Crist was one of the Early Settlers of Augusta County, Virginia
Will of Andrew Crist
- Page 87.--January, 1800. Andrew Crist's (in German) will--To wife, Elizabeth, to live with son John; to sons, Jacob and Andrew, John, Henry, (infants), Abraham; to daughters, Polly, Betsy, Nancy, Mary, Fanny, Heddy. Executor, son John. Teste: Samuel Brown, Thos. Brown, Robt. Wilson. Proved, 22d December, 1800, by Samuel Brown, Ro. Wilson. Executor qualifies.
- Page 103.--25th April, 1801. Andrew Crist's estate appraised by Mathew Thomson, William Brown, Thomas Willson.
Records of Andrew Crist in Augusta County, VA
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County, VA - 1795--January 31, Andrew Crist and John Reif (German), surety. Andrew Crist and Barbara Reif, daughter of John Rief. (Note: it appears that this is the marriage of Andrew Crist, Jr.).
- Vol. 2 - Marriage Bond in Augusta County, VA - 1797--December 5, Thos. Frazer and Wm. Breeze, surety. Thos. Frazerand Polly Crist, daughter of Andrew Crist. John Crist swears Polly is of age.
Information on Andrew Crist
Family information from: http://homepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mhmills/html-k/grpf133.html