Welcome to WeRelate, your virtual genealogical community. We're glad you have joined us. At WeRelate you can easily create ancestor web pages, connect with cousins and other genealogists, and find new information. To get started:
- Take the WeRelate tour to see what you can do.
- Watch the "Getting Started" tutorial video to learn how to make ancestor web pages.
- Explore the Step by step Tutorials, if needed.
If you need any help, I will be glad to answer your questions. Just click on my signature link below and then click on the “Leave a message” link under my name in the upper left corner of my profile page. Thanks for participating and see you around! Debbie Freeman --DFree 10:28, 24 August 2009 (EDT)
Hollobons [19 June 2011]
I notice that you are watching the hollobon family on werelate. There is an error in the family of Edward and Annie hollobon, Alice is not a daughter but rather a daughter-in-law. She was married to Ron Hollobon who was the son of Edward and Annie. The full name of Augustus is Frederick Augustus Hollobon and he was married to Sybil Florence Knapton. I am their son Anthony Lund Hollobon
Tony Hollobon--Tony 15:02, 1 June 2011 (EDT)
- I apologize for taking so long to reply to you, I wanted to try to get as many facts about this branch of my tree as possible from my (closer) family as possible before replying.
- I’ve communicated with my grandmother, who is a niece of Augustus and Sybil, and she has confirmed some of what you say while also throwing up more questions. She is not very forthcoming about this information, so I may be missing a lot more than I realize…
- I have seen that Family:Augustus Hollobon and Sybil Unknown (1) have been created by user:alh, I assume this is also you, as this account is named with your initials. I have taken the liberty of connecting that family to my tree. I hope you don’t mind, that is after all one of the main points of this website.
- There is more I would like to ask you (indeed, if you’re willing I’d like a GEDCOM if you have one), but I am wary that discussing further on this publicly viewable website may be against your wishes (and if so, would be against the rules of this website regarding information about living people). So if you like, could we continue this discussion via e-mail, or perhaps an instant messaging service? My e-mail address is mtc_msn at hotmail.co.uk, other contact details are listed on my Wikipedia userpage. MTC 11:18, 19 June 2011 (EDT)