Welcome to WeRelate, your virtual genealogical community. We're glad you have joined us. At WeRelate you can easily create ancestor web pages, connect with cousins and other genealogists, and find new information. To get started:
- Take the WeRelate tour to see what you can do.
- Review the tutorials to learn how to make wiki pages for your ancestors.
- Read the etiquette page to learn expected behavior in a wiki.
If you need any help, I will be glad to answer your questions. Just click on my signature link below and then click on the “Leave a message” link under my name in the upper left corner of my profile page. Thanks for participating and see you around!--Jstump 17:28, 21 September 2008 (EDT)
Photo Identifications [26 September 2008]
Dave you are doing a grand job of uploading photos! I see you are even beginning to put in the names of the folks as well for me. Makes it much easier! Now if you could please go back and edit the ones you still need to identify.. (if you know who the others are).
- To see a list of what you have uploaded, just go up to the blue bar above here and click on "My Relate" and drop down to "contributions" that will open a window with a list of the files you have uploaded so far. Just click on a file name for one without any person's name beside it... and that should open that file. Once there, click on the word "edit" (located in upper right hand corner next to the word "add topic" Just below the blue bar.
- That will get you to the place you can enter an name for that person, as you have already done on three or four folks.
- I have to go out of town for the weekend and will not be available until Monday night. So you have the weekend to "play" and upload your photos. Then I can begin working on them Monday night to connect them to the appropriate folks. Well it is past midnight, I have hooked up the ones you did name, so I have done all I can do for now. Have wonderful weekend and I can talk to you Monday night. I am so much enjoying looking at these OLD photos! It is so wonderful that you have these files!!
- by the way I did upload scans of Bartholomew's War of 1812 papers. If you navigate to his page you will see those. As you know if you click on a thumbnail on his page it will open the document in a larger view.
Kristina Kuhn Krumm --Msscarlet1957 00:38, 26 September 2008 (EDT)