||Vital Records of Wakefield, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850
||Baldwin, Thomas W.
||Government / Church records
|Baldwin, Thomas W. Vital Records of Wakefield, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850. (Boston, Mass, 1912).|
Part of the Massachusetts Town Vital Records project.
From page 2 of this volume.
- February 25, 1812, the First or South Parish of Reading was established as the town of South Reading.
- June 16, 1813, a part of South Reading was annexed to Reading.
- April 5, 1856, a part of Stoneham was annexed to South Reading.
- February 25, 1868, the name of the town was changed to Wakefield.
- March 13, 1889, a part of Stoneham was annexed to Wakefield.
FHL film numbers
Help fund new features!