Wokingham Rural District was a rural district in the county of Berkshire, England. It was created in 1894 and named after and administered from the town of Wokingham. (The town of Wokingham was located in Wokingham Urban District.)
In 1974 Berkshire was reorganized and the rural district became part of the Wokingham District. In a second reorganization in 1998 Wokingham District became Wokingham Borough, a unitary authority within the ceremonial county of Berkshire.
At the time of its dissolution in 1974 it consisted of the following 16 civil parishes.