Westwick is a village and civil parish in the English county of Norfolk, situated to the south of North Walsham. It covers an area of and had a population of 53 in 29 households at the 2001 census. For the purposes of local government, it falls within the district of North Norfolk.
Westwick House was built in 1704 for John Berney and later passed (through marriage) to the Petres family. It is now owned by the Alexander family who own the entire estate. They have done so for 74 years.