Lezant (Cornish: Lannsant) is a civil parish and village in east Cornwall, England. Lezant village is about five miles (8 kilometres) south of Launceston. The population of the parish in the 2001 census was 751.
The county border with Devon forms the parish's eastern boundary. It is bounded on the north by South Petherwin and Lawhitton. In addition to the village of Lezant, the parish contains the villages of Trebullett and Greystone, and the hamlets of Trekenner, Rezane and Tregurley.
Lezant was part of the Launceston Rural District from 1894 until 1974.
One of the many maps available on A Vision of Britain through Time is one from the Ordnance Survey Series of 1900 illustrating the parish boundaries of Cornwall at the turn of the 20th century. This map blows up to show all the parishes and many of the small villages and hamlets.
The following websites have pages explaining their provisions in WeRelate's Repository Section. Some provide free online databases.