Lawhitton (Cornish: Nansgwydhenn) is a civil parish and village in east Cornwall, England. The village is situated two miles (3 km) southeast of Launceston and half-a-mile west of Cornwall's border with Devon at the River Tamar.
It is a comparatively small parish and Lawhitton village is the principal settlement. The border with Devon forms the parish's eastern boundary; to the north, it is bounded by St Thomas-by-Launceston parish; to the west by Launceston parish; and to the south by Lezant parish. The population of the parish in the 2001 census was 270.
In the 19th century Lawhitton was part of Launceston Poor Law Union and Registration District. In 1894 when urban and rural districts were introduced, it was split into two sections with Lawhitton Urban becoming a part of Launceston, and Lawhitton Rural Civil Parish joining the Launceston Rural District.